There is an interesting update coming for PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Beta will come with a range of new modes. These range from the new mode called the Darkest Night to a Companion System that lets you take companion into battle to earn cosmetic items. Especially the update is for the Zombie mode. In Zombie Mode, all the Zombies will be smarter than the last one, they can now even climb walls and low roofs and also jump as well. PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 also contains one new character in the Zombie mode called the Zombie Dogs.
PUBG Mobile Official Patch Notes:
- MugenSpace/Infinity: This is the new feature that the update PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 brings as the replacement of the Event mode. As the Event Mode is replaced by the MugenSpace/ Infinity, there will be lots of game mode added to it. The Infinity Mode is all about surviving, where players need to stay alive against dozens of Zombies as well as Zombie Dogs. The team that stays alive till the end will be rescued and wins the match. Something more interesting is that not only one team can win this Infinity Mode but there can be several winning teams.
- Survive Till Dawn Mode: It is now under Expansion and new modes will be added in the future too.
- Darkest Night Mode: Stay alive for one Night fighting against zombies. All the team that is alive at the dawn will win the match.
- Companion System: This is the new feature in PUBG Mobile. In this Mode, the players can take a companion pet into the battle. Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no risk of exposure. By taking our own companion into battle we can Earn Companion EXP, and level them up and can earn Companion Emotes.
- New Characters: Zombie Dogs, Jumping Zombies, and some Zombies are new characters which can climb the wall and also low roofs.
- New Weapons: RPG-7(A Rocket Launcher), Jungle Style magazines, Stun Grenades which now also Stun Zombies, Liquid Nitrogen Grenades that freezes Zombie and reduces their movement speed for some time. Upgradation of Flame Thrower that deals more damage. M134 handling has been tuned. Zombies will now move slower as it gets hit by firearms.
- Bugs Fixed:
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear.
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches in certain footgear
If you want to try all these new features then you can update to version PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Beta, but as being a Beta version it may have some bugs.
You may also like:
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 refreshed with 8th-Gen Intel CPUs
- MIUI 11 is coming soon with many improvements: Everything you need to know
Do Follow Us On: